The 6TB d2 Professional USB 3.1 Type-C External Hard Drive from LaCie features a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port that's compatible with Thunderbolt 3 devices. In case your system isn't equipped with a Type-C port, it comes with a Type-C to Type-A adapter.
Inside is a Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class drive, which spins at 7200 rpm and offers data transfer rates of up to 260 MB/s. The drive is pre-formatted as exFAT, which allows for compatibility with both macOS and Windows systems. If you're using the drive with only one operating system, you optimize the drive's performance by reformatting it as NFTS for Windows or HFS+/APFS for macOS.
- Port: USB Type-C or Type-A port
- OS: Windows 7 and later / macOS 10.12 and later
- Storage: 600MB (recommended)
In the Box :
- LaCie 6TB d2 Professional USB 3.1 Type-C External Hard Drive
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to Type-A Cable
- 18W External Power Supply