USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Sometimes, when you are travelling, it happens that your hotel room doesn’t have Wi-Fi Internet connection. The only way to connect to the Internet is through an Ethernet cable. But, many new notebook computers don’t have an Ethernet port. So, what do you do next when you have this urgent email to send?
Or, you simply prefer the speed and stability of an Ethernet connection, rather than Wi-Fi, to connect your computer to the local network or the Internet. Same question. What do you do when your computer doesn’t have an Ethernet port, but you have big files to upload? This is where the Macally UCGB comes in handy!
The Macally UCGB adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro or Google Chromebook Pixel and allows you to connect it to a Gigabit Ethernet network with connection speeds at 10/100/1000mbps.
- Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, Google Chromebook Pixel, and any USB-C computer
- Supports USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 input and Gigabit Ethernet port output
- Ethernet connection speeds at 10/100/1000mbps
- USB bus-powered (No AC adapter needed)
- Plug and Play (No driver or software required)
- Compact design and built-in cable for maximum portability
- Includes UCGB and user guide
- USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Mac OS 10.10.2 or later; Windows 10/10 Mobile; Chrome OS
- Dimensions: 17(H) x 96(W) x 40(D) mm
- Weight: 45g
- Cable length: 120mm