USB-C to HDMI multiport adapter
The Macally UCHDMI is a convenient 3 in 1 multiport adapter that allows you to connect your TV, monitor or projector with HDMI as well as your existing USB devices to your MacBook, while keeping it fully charged, through the USB-C port!
Connect your HD TV, monitor and projector with HDMI to your MacBook for the best video and audio quality! The Macally UCHDMI supports a video resolution up to 1080p and digital multichannel audio for a crisp and clean sound! You can also connect your existing USB devices, like your keyboard, mouse, HDD, flash drive, printer, scanner, iPhone, iPod, to the standard USB 3.0 port so you can continue to use them with your MacBook. And finally, while you have all devices connected, you can still charge your MacBook by connecting a USB-C AC adapter (not included) to the USB-C port of the adapter.
- HDMI port to connect your MacBook to any TV, monitor or projector with HDMI
- USB-C port to charge your MacBook
- Standard USB-A port to connect your existing USB devices, like for instance your keyboard, mouse, HDD, Flashdrive, iPhone, to your MacBook
- Supports HD (720p) and Full HD (1080p)
- Supports digital multichannel audio output from computer
- Reversible USB-C connector
- Powered by MacBook or USB-C AC adapter (not included)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with transfer rate up to 5Gbps
- Dimensions: 7.0” x 2.3” x 0.55” (17.8 x 5.84 x 1.40 cm)
- Weight: 0.96 Oz. / 27 g
- Cable length: 5”/12.5cm
- MacBook, Chromebook Pixel and any other computer system with USB-C port