The Macally UCUAF2 USB-C to USB-A (Female) adapter allows you to connect your devices with a USB-A connector, like your mobile devices, keyboard, mouse, printer, scanner or external hard drive, to your MacBook or MacBook Pro with USB-C port. This adapter is very compact and supports charge and data transfer up to 5 Gbps!
- USB-A port to connect your existing USB devices, like your keyboard, mouse, HDD, Flashdrive, iPhone, to your Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro or Google Chromebook Pixel
- Supports USB-C and Thunderbolt input, and USB A 3.1/3.0 (5Gbps), 2.0 (480 Mbps) and 1.0 (12 Mbps) output
- Compact (7 x 15 x 31 mm), lightweight (5g each) and stylish aluminium design for maximum portabilit
- MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro, Mac mini, iPad Pro (2018), Chromebook Pixel and any other device with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Two USB-C to USB-A (Female) adapters